We invite you to join us on our University Circle campus to see how we help each student find his or her path to an engaged and meaningful life.
For nearly a decade, MHS has been addressing the gap in traditional education created by standardized learning. Our mission, which is grounded in the philosophy and pedagogy of Maria Montessori, is student-centered. We recognize that each student requires an education all their own.
Our accomplished faculty, intimate class sizes, and globally recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme help to create a rigorous environment where students can take informed risks as they prepare for adulthood.
Join us to meet our faculty, chat with current students and parents, tour our beautiful campus on historic Magnolia Drive, and learn about our extraordinary programs that include:
- An innovative and interdisciplinary course of study
- The Creativity, Activity, and Service internship program
- Partnerships with leading institutions in University Circle and Greater Cleveland
- Unique opportunities for entrepreneurship, including a student-run store on campus
- Experiential terms that challenge students to design and implement their own courses
- Comprehensive arts programming, including the only International Baccalaureate dance program in Cuyahoga County and a special instructional partnership with The Music Settlement
- A five-day and seven-day boarding program that attracts local, out-of-state, and international students
- A farm-to-table inspired garden and lunch program